Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Final Photos

Well, folks, we are back on American soil, having arrived last night. We are wandering around pretty dazed, to tell the truth. Six weeks can be enough to form habits. Where is my fresh baked bread and jugo de papaya? Here are a few more photos before signing off.

-Trudenski

A Roadside View on the way
down out of the Andes



















Guayaquil Malecon exercise circuit



















Guayaquil Rotunda: a reenaction



















In front of the amazing tropical garden on
the Malecon in Guayaquil

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi Nathanel ha ha,jk ok hi nathan it's me Abel hi how is going over in my place :) i wana know your email address mine is abel.chavez2@gmail.com tell me where you've been have you been to quito or checa yet. well ill se ya remember to send me email back :)